Git Bricks Model Instructions
Currently supported git hosting sites:
- More are on the way
See the FAQ for any questions.
Special note for GitHub users:
If you want to include private contributions in your graph, you must enable them in your profile settings.
- A 3D representation of your personal git contribution graph. A tower of bricks in the model represents each calendar day's git hosting site contributions.
- A model base on which to showcase your personal git contribution graph.
- The underside of the model base includes bricks displaying the calendar year represented by the model.
- Width: 17.25 in (43.82 cm)
- Height: 2.13 in (5.4 cm)
- Depth: 2.88 in (7.3 cm)
What you provide at checkout:
- The git hosting site from which to get your contributions.
- Your git hosting site username.
- The calendar year of contributions to be represented in the model.
What you get:
- Custom part list (XML file) identifying which bricks are needed to build the model.
- Guide on how to order your bricks from BrickLink using the custom part list.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build your git contribution graph model.
- No physical parts are included from this store.
- LEGO and BrickLink are trademarks of the LEGO Group.
- This model is not official LEGO merchandise.
- There is no affiliation with LEGO.